Distribution team launches customer complaint portal
November 28, 2019
Tata International’s Distribution team has launched its customer complaint management portal. The portal will help create a live database of complaints, enable faster action to fix responsibilities and hence bring greater customer focus.
In order to start implementing positive changes at the earliest, the team has created a direct linkage between service satisfaction rating and logging a complaint on the portal, rather than wait for a customer to raise a complaint.
Key features of the portal:
- Complaints can be initiated by the country Customer Care team; or central Customer Care team at Pune on behalf of the customer.
- The central Customer Care team will automatically initiate a complaint if a customer feedback rating is less than 7 out of 10.
- Every complaint to be resolved by the Proposed Resolution Date (PRD) provided by the country Customer Care team, the date cannot be more than seven days of raising the complaint.
- If a complaint is not resolved within the Proposed Resolution Date, a three-level auto escalation gets initiated in the following sequence:
- 24 hours: Country – After Sales Head
- 48 hours: Country – Auto Head
- 72 hours: Corporate – After Sales Head
- A complaint cannot be closed without the customer’s feedback to the central customer care team either by email or phone.
- This portal has been launched in all 12 countries in Africa.
- Timely analysis of customer complaints to enable quicker process improvements.
The next stage will be to provide direct access to customers so they can raise complaints in this portal through the website.
The team that has worked on the portal include: Rajan Somvanshi, Santosh Shetty, Dillip Pradhan, Raja Ghosh, Vukosi Mathebula, Sourav Patnaik and After Sales Teams in countries.