Tata International's Stryder was envisioned as a premium bicycle brand which was custom built to suit the Indian terrain. Built with adherence to the strictest quality standards and specifications, Stryder bicycles match world standards.
Tata International has been involved in the bicycle trade for more than a decade, exporting bicycle and bicycle components to Africa, SAARC and the Middle East. The company has a fully equipped testing facility in Ludhiana, where stringent quality control procedures are executed. Tata International has exported bicycles to the Rapid Programme in Africa for the World Bicycle Relief (WBR). The WBR bicycle has been especially designed by Tata International for WBR.
1. Attractive colors in MTB range (Accent Green,
Matt Black, Matt White, Golden Grey,
2. New latest KIDS range (Axis, Mermaid, Puffin,
Delfino, Pony, Doodle)
3. MTB with Double Wall Alloy Rim at attractive
Price (Harris, Skorpion, Robusta)
4. Premium Range with TIG Welding (Axis, Delfino,
Mermaid, Skorpion, Fox, Harrier)
5. HRC Graphics at Attractive Price